Starry Silence Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The stars are silent, but we fill the night air with our songs.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ameerie's Biography (:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ameerie
Radiant Supernova
Radiant Supernova
Ameerie

Wolf's Information
Health:
Ameerie's Biography (: Left_bar_bleue200/200Ameerie's Biography (: Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Ameerie's Biography (: Empty
PostSubject: Ameerie's Biography (:   Ameerie's Biography (: I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:44 pm

●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~

♥ღஐ♥ღஐ♥ღஐ♥ღஐ♥ღஐ♥ღஐ Name: ƛოεεɾἷε ♥ღஐ♥ღஐ♥ღஐ♥ღஐ♥ღஐ♥ღஐ

◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦
☼*°*ϟ☼*°*ϟ☼*°*ϟ☼*°*ϟ☼*°*ϟ☼*°*ϟ Age: 2 ☼*°*ϟ☼*°*ϟ☼*°*ϟ☼*°*ϟ☼*°*ϟ☼*°*ϟ

☼*°*ϟ☼*°*ϟ☼*°*ϟ☼*°*ϟ☼*°*ϟ☼*°*ϟGender: Female ☼*°*ϟ☼*°*ϟ☼*°*ϟ☼*°*ϟ☼*°*ϟ☼*°*ϟ

▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄ Ʀank: Radiant Supernova ▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙ Description Of ƛოεεɾἷε: ƛოεεɾἷε is a white wolf with crystal eyes. She has a Light-shadded star on her chest. ◘◙◘◙◘◙◘◙

♦ • ♦♦ • ♦♦ • ♦♦ • ♦♦ • ♦♦ • ♦♦ • ♦♦ • ♦♦ • ♦♦ • ♦♦ • ♦♦ • ♦♦ • ♦♦ • ♦♦ • ♦♦ • ♦♦ • ♦♦ • ♦♦ • ♦♦ • ♦♦ • ♦♦ • ♦♦ • ♦♦ • ♦♦ • ♦♦ • ♦♦ • ♦♦ • ♦♦ • ♦♦ • ♦

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦ Ӈἶรҭøɾყ: Ameerie is a young, loveing canid. She gets along with everyone, and shows kindness towards anything but humans. Ameeries past was somewhat different then a normal life. Ameerie was just 6 months when a tretourous attack strucj to her beloved pack. Hunters barged in on their territory and killed most of pack at the scene. How did Ameerie survive? Truth is Ameerie wasnt presant at the time of the shooting. Ameerie was at the river relaxing. It all ended when she heard shot guns goibg off. When Ameerie ran to see what the commotion was all occuring she found herself completly alone. Ameerie saw blood stains on the green grass.. You could have guessed what happened. Ameerie assumed her whole pack was dead. Ameerie wondered the dangerous woods trying to survive for herself. How Ameerie is still liveing was because of left over hunts from other living organisms. Till this day, Ameerie is very greatful for anything she recieves. ♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

Nicknames: Amee, Ameer(most common nickname) Aa, Merr, Aa meemee

Ω۞₪Ω۞₪Ω۞₪Ω۞₪Ω۞₪Ω۞₪Ω۞₪Ω۞₪Ω۞₪Ω۞₪Ω۞₪Ω۞₪Ω۞₪Ω۞₪Ω۞₪Ω۞₪Ω۞₪Ω۞₪Ω۞₪Ω۞₪Ω۞₪Ω۞₪

●○♦♥●○♦♥●○♦♥●○♦♥●○♦♥ Ƨէгεղցҭђʂ ձɲɗ ωεձƙɲεʂʂεʂ: ƛოεεɾἷε'ʂ Ƨէгεղցҭђʂ are running fast, being silent, surving alone, self defence,
fast, and a helper to hunt. ƛოεεɾἷε'ʂ ωεձƙɲεʂʂs are Being judgemental, fighting, being abanded,
●○♦♥●○♦♥●○♦♥●○♦♥●○♦♥●○♦♥●○♦♥●○♦♥●○♦♥●○♦♥●○♦♥●○♦♥●○♦♥●○♦♥

♥◊♥◊♥◊♥◊♥◊♥◊♥◊♥◊♥◊♥◊♥◊♥◊ Crushs?: No.♥◊♥◊♥◊♥◊♥◊♥◊♥◊♥◊♥◊♥◊♥◊♥◊

●○♦♥ღஐ●○♦♥ღஐ●○♦♥ღஐ●○♦♥ღஐ●○♦♥ღஐ●○♦♥ღஐ●○♦♥ღஐ●○♦♥ღஐ●○♦♥ღஐ●○♦♥ღஐ●○♦♥ღஐ●○♦♥ღஐ●○♦♥ღஐ●○♦♥ღஐ

Made by ƛεεʀε

©© NoTe: This stuuff takes fer ever. (: ©©

●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~●○~

Last edited by Ameerie on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.:Kali:.
Star Hidden in the Shadows
Star Hidden in the Shadows
.:Kali:.

Wolf's Information
Health:
Ameerie's Biography (: Left_bar_bleue200/200Ameerie's Biography (: Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Ameerie's Biography (:   Ameerie's Biography (: I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:53 pm

RAINBOW!!! :P

Its a little hard to read but your wolf sounds pretty cool. Hope to meet you in the RP!!

banana
Back to top Go down
Ameerie
Radiant Supernova
Radiant Supernova
Ameerie

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ameerie's Biography (:   Ameerie's Biography (: I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:24 pm

Yes! All rainbow-fyed! Sorry that its hard to read!! Also, hope to meet you to in the RP! (:
Back to top Go down
Kyouya
Shining Star - Alpha Male
Shining Star - Alpha Male
Kyouya

Wolf's Information
Health:
Ameerie's Biography (: Left_bar_bleue300/300Ameerie's Biography (: Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Ameerie's Biography (:   Ameerie's Biography (: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:30 am

Welcome Ameerie!! Your bio looks pretty funky! happie

P.s That was my wolf trying to 'get down with the kids'! XD
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Shining Star - Alpha Female
Shining Star - Alpha Female
Pandora

Wolf's Information
Health:
Ameerie's Biography (: Left_bar_bleue300/300Ameerie's Biography (: Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Ameerie's Biography (:   Ameerie's Biography (: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:57 pm

I welcome thee to the pack, Ameerie. And I hope that you truly enjoy yourself while you're here. :3
Back to top Go down
https://starry-silence-pack.rpg-board.net
Ameerie
Radiant Supernova
Radiant Supernova
Ameerie

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ameerie's Biography (:   Ameerie's Biography (: I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:33 pm

Thankss All! C:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ameerie's Biography (:   Ameerie's Biography (: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ameerie's Biography (:
Page 1 of 1