Starry Silence Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The stars are silent, but we fill the night air with our songs.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meh Drawings ^.^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
☩Hope☩
Star Hidden in the Shadows
☩Hope☩

Wolf's Information
Health:
Meh Drawings ^.^ Left_bar_bleue200/200Meh Drawings ^.^ Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Meh Drawings ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Meh Drawings ^.^   Meh Drawings ^.^ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:38 pm

megamanrock

Yo! ^.^

M'kay so, I love drawing! I actually want to get a job in the art industry when I get older. You'll see me posting mostly anime/cartoon drawings. I might post something more on the realistic side, but I don't draw a lot of realistic things. Why? Well, I'm more gifted in animation and whatnot. I have other reasons, but it doesn't really matter! xD Anyways, enough of my rambling! Here are a couple of pictures... and just so you know, my scanner sucks so the quality isn't the greatest:

Meh Drawings ^.^ 007
Sorry that it's so small... if ya want me to resize it to its original size, just ask! Btw, this is just a sketch :p

Meh Drawings ^.^ 006-1
If you've played the video game Uncharted, you know who this is xD

Meh Drawings ^.^ 001-1-1
This was just some old anatomy practice... anime anatomy practice. Lol.

And that's all I'm gonna post for now :p I need to go draw some more stuff... a lot of the stuff I have scanned onto my computer is older drawings... Oh, and I used references to draw these btw!!
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Silent Night Shadow
Silent Night Shadow
Nightmare

Wolf's Information
Health:
Meh Drawings ^.^ Left_bar_bleue10/200Meh Drawings ^.^ Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)

Meh Drawings ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh Drawings ^.^   Meh Drawings ^.^ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:18 pm

bow I could never draw animals...or realistic things in general. So i could see you getting a career in the industry. Me, i do it for my sis( crazy ) cause she's such a fan girl... Getting off topic here, the point of my rambling was clap because I almsot belived the second guy was real for a second and the animal(?) is impressedplz.
Back to top Go down
☩Hope☩
☩Hope☩

Wolf's Information
Health:
Meh Drawings ^.^ Left_bar_bleue200/200Meh Drawings ^.^ Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Meh Drawings ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh Drawings ^.^   Meh Drawings ^.^ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:47 pm

Meh Drawings ^.^ D16c4689 Thank you~! Such kind words... Meh Drawings ^.^ 4e5dd44a (The animal, btw, is a werewolf... with weird anatomy... xD)

It's nice of you to draw things for your sister! And to top it off, you draw the pictures really well ^.^ She's lucky xD.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Silent Night Shadow
Silent Night Shadow
Nightmare

Wolf's Information
Health:
Meh Drawings ^.^ Left_bar_bleue10/200Meh Drawings ^.^ Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)

Meh Drawings ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh Drawings ^.^   Meh Drawings ^.^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:23 pm

lol! i tell her that alll the time... she still wont belive me. facepalm I had no clue that was a werewolf...
Back to top Go down
☩Hope☩
☩Hope☩

Wolf's Information
Health:

Meh Drawings ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh Drawings ^.^   Meh Drawings ^.^ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:16 pm

Posting more drawings~! The character is Rin from Ao No Exorcist (aka The Blue Exorcist):

Meh Drawings ^.^ 009

Meh Drawings ^.^ 008

Meh Drawings ^.^ 011

Meh Drawings ^.^ 010
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meh Drawings ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh Drawings ^.^   Meh Drawings ^.^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meh Drawings ^.^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum