Starry Silence Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The stars are silent, but we fill the night air with our songs.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)

Go down 
+7
☩Hope☩
Kyan
Ameerie
Nightmare
Kyouya
.:Kali:.
Pandora
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora
Shining Star - Alpha Female
Pandora

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Frumos Teren truly does reflect is name. Those two words come from the Romanian language and translate into "Beautiful Land". The land is constantly covered by a thin veil of mist during the evening and morning times. When the sun rises or sets, a wide array of colour is reflected off the mist's surface. Those colours dance on the world below it; giving it an almost mystical appearance. When paired with the forests on both sides of a massive canyon and the mountains that are so tall that they seem to kiss the sky, Frumos Teren truly is a beautiful place. Multiple rises decorate the earth's surface and strain for the height that the mountains possess. Almost every square inch of the land is covered in forest; it offers safety for all. A variety of prey is found here; it makes Frumos Teren almost a paradise like place. However, with all the good in it, many over look the dark shadows lying beneath the surface...

Back to top Go down
https://starry-silence-pack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Kyouya
Shining Star - Alpha Male
Shining Star - Alpha Male
Kyouya

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:02 am

(DAMN YOU INKY! NOW I HAVE TO STOP THE FIGHT!!)

=-=-=-=

Kyouya watched as several wolves brought themselves forward, smiling and acknowledging each wolf as they did so. Though he was never planning on starting a new pack; he now figured that since they were still so close to his old pack's boundary lines and territory - it may be a good idea to begin protecting one's self. He instantly started to take note of the wolves that surrounded him and the ranks they would be suitable for.

The colorful she-wolf who had placed herself beside him only moments ago; she looked swift, and agile - quick enough to run the territory faster than any other here. A scouting position?

The female with the brilliant white coat and shocking blue eyes - who stood tall and proud. She even looked as if she could challenge Kyouya himself! She seemed strong, and looked to be confident in herself. Kyouya knew no others but fighters who would be this audacious.

The coal black male; flashing blood red eyes. He looked fast, sharp and ready, not skilled enough to be a fighter per se, but his abilities could lie in else where. His keen eyes and alert ears seemed to pick up the slightest sound of prey. He was a hunter.

Kyouya almost jumped with the surprising entry of a new character, and he turned his attention to the summit of the large boulder to see her. Her small stature must be a disadvantage when it came to a skirmish, and she was silent when travelling. He would have heard her scale the boulder if she wasn't. Kyouya decided almost instantly. She would join the other female in scouting.

His ears swiveled as he heard a sharp, witty voice ring out across the clearing, and he chuckled softly. The female held wisdom in her eyes, and he observed her curiously as she wandered from the group. When she came back, he noticed the herbs almost immediately. A healer; he chose for her.

Kyouya suddenly drew back to the gray she-wolf he had flung across the area a little earlier. Small, yet feisty. He knew that she was dominating and would stop at nothing to get her way. This choice was easy for him: dominant female.

He brought his attention back to the small argument between the dark male and the witty she-wolf; he would have no fighting between his new packmates. No matter how small.
"Enough." He bellowed to them, bringing himself over and standing tall. He expected them now to lower themselves against the ground for him, since he had already established his position within the newly formed pack - and they were both members. Which, to Kyouya, meant that when he disciplined, they were subordinates. "Or would you rather continue your travels alone?" A rhetorical question sufficed for him; he was no newcomer to discipline of any kind. Kyouya waited for their kinetic response.

Last edited by Hector on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyan
Shimmering Nova
Shimmering Nova
Kyan

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:32 pm

Kyan looked to the dominant male, who had stepped between them to shut down the argument. She bowed her head in respect of the alpha, then said, "Of course, Alpha." She returned her attention to he who she argued with. The herbalist inspected him, seeing as though he wasn't bad. "Greetings, Nightmare. I am called Kyan; Kyan the healer...." She inspected her paws, as she chose the words, "You know Nightmare, you're not that bad of an arguer after all. I suppose now we can get along." Seeing as her pads were healed and sealed up, she set her paws down, realizing nothing was wrong.

The healer took some time to take in all of what was around her. A thick layer of fog blanketed the clearing, making it a silvery-white hue. The atmosphere was dense with the moisture, and a beautiful, shimmering, slowly-moving river cut through the territory. Many landforms showed, mostly plateaus, which dotted the land. It was silent except for the occasional chatting of her pack members, as she looked around. The moist atmosphere seems to provide a perfect habitat for my herbs.. but it doesn't seem as though these wolves have collected a stash just yet. Though Kyan, as she began to plan out the herb stash among the land.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Silent Night Shadow
Silent Night Shadow
Nightmare

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/200Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:06 pm

Nightmare bowed out of respect, but was speechless. For the first time, he felt out of control. He felt as if he always knew the outcome. He hadn't expected the Alpha to take this all so cooly, he was expecting him to freak out, like most do. Probally getting another scratch or sent away. But Kyan confused him even more,Kyan, you propose a friendship when I don't even want to remember what it is. He answered"Yes sir." mabey a few seconds after Kyan. He laid down, his face only showing apathy. I'm elated and confused at the same time... after all this time i can't even appreciate happines without being so sceptical. His vision was red once again when he looked at the alpha, but he couldn't read his emotions. Darn it, i need to get a grip... He hated the look in his eyes when they were blood red, he felt more like a monster. Of couse his eyes didn't seem to listen, with his exaustion overpowering him again from his emotional rollercoaster. NO, not now.... His internal battle was only seen as the others as a wolf falling asleep. If they only knew the seriousness of me falling asleep... A few seconds later he was fading in and out of conciouness, and soon fell asleep. The same nightmare appeared before his eyes, he couldn't keep the tears from falling, or the whines... his agony only lasted longer....
Back to top Go down
Kyan
Shimmering Nova
Shimmering Nova
Kyan

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:53 pm

Seeing as though Nightmare had not replied to her statement, and has fallen asleep, she added quietly, "Don't think of my offer as friendship. I merely asked of the bond of packmates, no where near friendship." So, she walked out of the area. It was clear they were to become a pack; so she had to build a stash. Kyan walked across the landscape, looking for a possible place to 'set up shop', until the ground felt slightly dented beneath her. She looked down, and stomped on it. It rang of a hollow shell. So, she stepped off, and began to hit the earth. Suddenly, it crumbled into a pathway. An abandoned den... Thought the healer. This may serve as a healing den. She disappeared inside of it, as the light from the pathway lit the area.

It was a perfect herbal den. It was roomy and spacey, perfect for her and her patients. To the right was a cleft in the rock. That would be where she would pile her herbs. To the left were many, many cobwebs. That would fit her for months. So, she had to get making. First job; store her herbs in the clefts, possibly find a garden of sorts that she would call her own. Padding out of the den, she walked over to where she found the yarrow and marigold. More of it was there; along with tansy, coltsfoot, horsetail, feverfew, dock leaves and wild garlic. Enough for her to work with. She took the most common of the plants first, and left the rare ones there. She slipped back into her newly-found den, and stashed her herbs there.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:11 pm

"I bid greetings,"

"My name is Ameerie.. Im glad to meet all of you. I hope im not disturbing noone.."

"I came here intending to run from my home - not find a new one. But I think the inevitable has happened, and we must now stay together if we wish to survive. Daresay, become a pack. All those who wish to join me in this endevour, step forth from the shadows and face me!"

"I would be honored to join you, all of you."

"What an odd beginning for a pack, But, whats the fun in normal? I would be honored to join this pack."

"Well, everyone else here is asking for a membership - May I join, also? I would be greatly honored."

So many voices and they were all requesting the same thing: Membership to a non-existent pack. What made them think that she and this headstrong male were even leaders? They were simply loners who were having a disagreement and nothing more, nothing less. While the male may wish to lead this mismatched pack, Pandora would have nothing to do with it. Whenever she came to a pack, she was mocked for her heritage; what would make this one any different? No one would want her once they figured out that the blood of a domesticated animal flowed through those fiery veins of hers. Even in a matter of survival, the grey-and-white hued female refused to become part of this group.

"Well I also have to explain something about my eyes before you make your decicion. You see, my eyes are a bit abnormal. Now, my eyes can just read emotions. I'm only saying this to make sure you want this freak. And if you don't I completely understand."

"As the wise man said, best not to draw attention to yourself if you do not wish for it. To add to that statement, I'm afraid there is no cure to being vain."

"Such ignorant words to say to someone you don't even know. I'm sorry that I hold no secrets, no point of closing myself to the world. Without secrets, no one could possibly hurt me, and i rather have everyone just know so I don't get Besieds, if you just hate me, why not strike me right here and now. Nothing you could possibly do or say could possibly provoke me, though your tone is begging me to. You say I am self-centerd, yet your are the one who is provoking me."

"My dear, how could you think no one would hurt you? The world isn't the happiest place. Besides; me? Strike you? How absurd. I only fight verbally, no where near physically. However, if it is your decision to attack me physically, you might as well go without a healer, for I am the only one here who has a knack for herbs. If you decide to kill me, go ahead. But don't complain to me when I'm dead and you have a belly-ache."

"When i have a belly-ache... Well I didn't havea clue you were a healer, but it almost offends me that you think im stupid enough to attack you. I would have no legitimate reason, anger is just an emotion with one of the worst concequences. Besides, what good dose killing bring for anyone, just a cycle of sorrow, anger and revenge. Not to mention I never got your name. Mine is Nightmare."

An arguement had broken out between two members of the pack. The male, Nightmare spoke wisely and had admitted a secret that could alter his future. For that, Pandora felt a respect towards him. Not many wolves would have the courage to say such a thing and preferred to hide those facts that caused them to be abnormal. Nightmare was much different than Pandora. While he was open about who and what he was, Pandora hid it behind a shield of fire and ice. The grey coloured she-wolf stayed silent as the two dealt it out with words not nearly as pleasant as one would expect from two newly named pack members. Pandora was impressed with who Nightmare defended himself though she held a resentment towards the mottled female. Nightmare was not comfortable being the center of attention, even the dense Pandora could see that.

"Enough. Or would you rather continue your travels alone?"

The voice of the male of which she had met beforehand, cut through the voices of Nightmare and the female. Pandora sighed at this interuption. Personally, she would have left the two in their own little scuffle because a new pecking order was to be created. Also, it could have given the others insight of who their packmates were. From what Pandora had seen, the Healer female had a very quick tongue and seemed intelligent enough. However, the grey fae wasn't certain if the Healer liked to create fights or simply liked to test how the others reacted. Also, Nightmare was another wolf she had learned about from this little tussle. He did not appreciate being judged before others knew him and held a mysterious power that changed his eyes from a beautiful topaz to a brilliant red. One that resembled the blood of all the creatures in existence. To her, he seemed as if he knew a great deal about life despite his youthful appearance.

Pandora cast a sharp glance at the male who had established himself as the dominant one. Before he had stepped in and broken up the verbal fight between Nightmare and the Healer, he had been scanning each of the members. When he reached her, Pandora had a feeling that he was judging her and deciding on what rank in the pack she would recieve. A powerful wave of distaste for the male was evident in the way she curled her lip and narrowed her blue-grey eyes. She was not an object that he could simply place where ever he wanted. It would be her actions that would decide what she was and who. Turning her back to him, she noticed that the Healer had wandered off into the mist filled forest. By now, the mist that had seemed to last for an eternity was starting to thin considerably. Perhaps there were only certain times of the day that the heavy fog descended on the earth before fading into an abyss somewhere.

Quietly, she slipped away from the clearing and into the woods. Her pawsteps were light as she trailed after the Healer's scent. The sound of ground collapsing caused the fur on her neck to bristle and her body to freeze. What just happened? Quickly, Pandora trotted towards the noise, her eyes wary. If she were to obecome swallowed up by the earth, she would die there. However, her body relaxed completely at the sight of a cave-like hole in the ground. It was like a mouth really since the dirt was still slightly showering into it. Judging by the scent in the air, Pandora could tell that the target was in the mouth of earth and seemed to be doing something.

"Do you think he'll lead you well?" The question that loomed heavily in her thoughts came out without hesitation. Normally, Pandora never would speak without finding out more about the wolf of which she would be speaking to, however her desperation to gather the thoughts of others caused her to voice what she was believing to be a huge mistake.
Back to top Go down
Kyan
Shimmering Nova
Shimmering Nova
Kyan

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:19 pm

Kyan looked behind her shoulder, to see the gray female she had been talking to before. "What? Oh, yes yes. I do believe so." She said, returning to sorting out her leafy-green herbs. "What brings you here?" She asked, not looking up from her work. The healer was intent on working, her nimble fingers taking every scrap of herb into the right pile. She ran the herbs through her head, thinking, Marigold for infections, yarrow for vomiting, cobwebs to stop bleeding, tansy for coughs....
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:30 pm

"What? Oh, yes yes. I do believe so. What brings you here?"

"Just that inquiry." Pandora answered, her long tail sweeping a powerful arc in the air. Without a question to ask, she was unsure as to why she remained. Surely, she could simply depart now and not be missed. However, something was compelling her to stay. Whether it be her curious nature or other, more powerful means. "What caused you to start that verbal fight with Nightmare?"

Her words were soft but that anger that she had succeeded in burying earlier was rising again. On the outside, Pandora gave the appearance of being detattached and calm. As for on the inside, there were many swirling emotions. She was uncertain of what to do; she was fearful of what could happen if someone found out what she was; and she was terrified of falling under the leadership of the red mottled male. There were so many things that could happen if she decided to remain with the others. A slight twitch of her tail occurred; she quickly stilled it. If any of her emotions were to show past her expert poker face, she would lose control of everything she had built in her life. So, instead of granting access into her world, Pandora closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Kyan
Shimmering Nova
Shimmering Nova
Kyan

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:37 pm

The she-wolf simply replied, "Well; it's just me. I have a sharp tongue and well, he was drawing attention to himself. It felt like he meant to... and it's a bad habit." She wouldn't explore into the depths of her personality. She only met this wolf, she had to take caution. One part of her mind was still buzzing with herbs... the other half was buzzing with her past. The guns, Minko, Sheila, Loyde, Nessa... everyone who she would never see again. It made her sad to the core, but she couldn't show it.
Back to top Go down
Star Hidden in the Shadows

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:47 pm

Kali looked around and scanned the wolves. Everyone was starting to relax and calm down besides he one who had come earlier and another female wolf. They were arguing quite fluently until the alpha male joined in and took charge. Kali didn't want to waste her tie with just anyone so she decided to spur up a conversation with a female who had just made a flying leap into the clearing. She walked up to the female and said casually, "That jump was pretty sweet. How did you scale that boulder?" Kali sat neatly, tucking her tail around her paws, and watched the female.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:58 pm

"Well; it's just me. I have a sharp tongue and well, he was drawing attention to himself. It felt like he meant to... and it's a bad habit."

"Everyone was drawing attention to themselves when they appeared and seeked acceptance into a pack that did not exist." Pandora pointed out with another flick of her tail. The call of a bird caused the grey female to cast her attention to the sky where a large, dark brown bird was flying in the sky. A pristine white head sat on its shoulders, just above its wings. From what Pandora could see, the massive predator was hunting for something much smaller than it. It simply kept its wings still in the air and rode on the hot blasts of air. Never had Pandora seen a bird of that size. Like it knew it was being watched, the bird swerved quickly away and vanished from her line of sight. With the distraction gone, Pandora turned her gaze back to the Healer who was busy organizing herbs. "I do not trust that male. He does not seem like one who would do well in the position of leader."
Back to top Go down
Kyan
Shimmering Nova
Shimmering Nova
Kyan

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:02 pm

"Well, it sure seems like a pack. All the wolves are together, and we are starting to socialize." Said the wise healer. "It seems as though you would make a good alpha female, however." Soon she added, "And as Alpha Female, it is you who decides if the male deserves the rank; not me. I am simply the healer." Her speech was made without looking up from her herbs. She was used to answering with knowledge, for she was a healer for all of her life. And with being a healer, comes wisdom. With wisdom comes power. With power comes responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:11 pm

"Well, it sure seems like a pack. All the wolves are together, and we are starting to socialize. It seems as though you would make a good alpha female, however. And as Alpha Female, it is you who decides if the male deserves the rank; not me. I am simply the healer."

Pandora stepped back with widened eyes. The Healer believed that she should be the Alpha Female of the now forming pack? Such a thought never crossed the she-wolf's mind because she firmly was against it. To be a leader required one to have experience in such a field, where Pandora had none. A leader also had to have a large pool of knowledge of what was right and what was wrong. They also held the heavy burden of responsiblity for others. For all her life, she only had to keep herself safe. Therefore, she highly doubted that she would be able to keep anyone else safe due to her methods and firm beliefs.

"I am no leader." Pandora said once she had regained her motor skills again. "Such a position would be fit for another, not myself. You would do well as the male's equal in that right. You have all the knowledge and would be able to handle the responsibility of taking care of others. I however, would not."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Silent Night Shadow
Silent Night Shadow
Nightmare

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/200Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)

PostSubject: How about you right a post on you waking up, then you hearing my words but seeing I disappeared    Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:17 pm

His tears were jsut about to fall when he heard a whisper of a voice... "Don't think of my offer as friendship. I merely asked of the bond of packmates, no where near friendship." Darn it are my thoughts that clear on my face?! I am not this weak, not this transparent! My thoughts just went haywire thats all! Arguing in his head, only making his eyes grow deeper shades of red. And I should tell them about this, but I know im in no mental state for that. He slowly sat up, only fighting his sleep by pointless minutes. He saw that Kyan had left, also seeing that wolf by the stone had gone also. He heard murmurs of conversation but paid no mind to it, only focusing on the ground; Fighting back everythought of anger with logic. But it felt like there were voices trying to lull him to sleep. Sleep, It will all be better and gone once you awake... he heard from the back of his mind. It continued chanting, driving him insane. Then he had to focus on something anything...his ears twisted automatically to any sound. The loudest and least helpful - their breathing.He still heard the murmurs of conversation in the distance, but knew he was at no liberty to eavesdrop DARN IT, SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING he yelled in his head. Yet his face showed nothing of his struggle, only his eyes growing darker and slightly illuminating his face...
Back to top Go down
Kyan
Shimmering Nova
Shimmering Nova
Kyan

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:19 pm

She shook her head. "It is not my destiny. Sure, I have wisdom. But I lack strength, speed, and patience. You have all of that! You are the suitor of the rank." Looking into the fae's eyes, she said, "But if you wish for training in the art of wisdom.... I would be happy to oblige." She sat down. She knew what she meant; the she-wolf had experience dealing with wisdom, and she was ready to teach if she must.
Back to top Go down
☩Hope☩
☩Hope☩

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:48 pm

Hope had eventually laid back down when the bickering started. She watched and listened quietly, one ear laid against her head and the other pointed straight up. Her head went to the dark colored male when he spoke, then to the creamed colored she-wolf when it was her turn to make a comeback. The treasure hunter had a rather mischievous, amused grin etched onto her face. She laid her head on her paws, that grin still there, and watched the Alpha male rightfully take control of the situation. His command quickly got the two opposing wolves to stop. The black wolf's, known as Nightmare, abilities came quite surprising to Hope; but nonetheless, she thought of him as nothing different from the rest. If anything, she thought it was interesting. She had seen many different things throughout her young life, thus, this came as just another interesting thing upon this world. Hope knew she had no place to judge, so she would not.

The wise creamed colored female, known as Kyan, departed from the pack. Hope tilted her head when she left, her curiosity edging her to follow the wise one, but she stayed in place despite the feeling. She noticed the Alpha Female slip off into the woods. Her body language read that she was troubled, but about what, the young female did not know. Hope's curiosity and whatnot vanished into dust when she heard a soft voice talking to her. She turned to the source: A female, lean, built for scouting like herself. She smiled warmly at her words, "Thanks! And it's quite simple to pull off, you simply need much leg strength and grip. Leg strength is vital, for you need said strength to leap, and a good grip is for the climb. Strong, sturdy claws are always an added bonus to climbing. Rocks, however, are always more difficult to scale. You can't exactly grip much, so you need to analyze the rock for an indent, even if it is small! After you do so, aim and leap up to the indent, and that will give you several seconds, depending on the depth of the indent, to once again leap to the top of the rock. Well, that's how I climb rocks, at least." Hope flashed her signature grin, "The name's Hope! Nice to meet ya!"
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:20 pm

"It is not my destiny. Sure, I have wisdom. But I lack strength, speed, and patience. You have all of that! You are the suitor of the rank. But if you wish for training in the art of wisdom.... I would be happy to oblige."

"This pack needs someone with a much higher caliber than what I can provide. I do not have patience nor strength. Neither physical or mental." Pandora replied, her fur slightly ruffled due to the fact that the Healer's eyes were looking into her own. "They need a full wolf, not a mutt." There, the secret that she had hid above all others was now hanging in the still air between herself and the other. To her, it seemed as if the entire land had hushed and was listening to the conversation that was taking place. Already the young she-wolf expected for the dominant male to explode from the forest and drive her out with the rest of the pack behind him, supporting his decision in ridding themselves of the mixed breed.
Back to top Go down
Kyan
Shimmering Nova
Shimmering Nova
Kyan

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:25 pm

Kyan looked at the she-wolf, who had admitted her secret. Her expression was blank. "Breed or mixed breed; you are the one for the job. You have quite a tongue; you would win arguments among your pack members. You are quick to reply; you will always have an answer. You are tough, feisty and stubborn; once you make a decision, you will not be broken. All qualities of the perfect alphess." Said the healer. She was determined to make this wolf find the true leader within. She was determined to make an alpha out of this wolf.
Back to top Go down

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:27 pm

"Nice to meet you also, names Kali. So its like the same thing as climbing trees. OK, I get it now." This rust-colored female seemed very similar to herself and Kali cold sense they would get along nicely. Kali looked around once more and sighed in despair. " Nobody else here looks interesting so it looks like your stuck with me," Kali grinned. She plopped down with a huff and waited for the female to react.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Silent Night Shadow
Silent Night Shadow
Nightmare

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:39 pm

Nightmare was loosing his control fast, and had no desire to chit-chat, just the urge to kill. His ears turned to the far off conversation, then to the nearer one, then to a nearby rabbit softly padding in the grass. In a instance of instinct, he quickly ran off towards the rabbit, silently, his eyes loosing his glow, knowing they would soon be sated. The young hare had no clue his death was right infront of his eyes, before nightmare pounced and trapped it. His bloodlust wanted him to torture the creature, his hunger jsut wanted it to be finished quickly. His hunger won out as he bit down on the neck of the small panicked hare. His vision went back to normal as he devourd it, surprized at his appitite. He quickly ran back, more in control than he had been in the last few minutes. He simply sat back down in his origonal spot as if nothing happen. Once again, acting nonchalant
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:18 pm

"Breed or mixed breed; you are the one for the job. You have quite a tongue; you would win arguments among your pack members. You are quick to reply; you will always have an answer. You are tough, feisty and stubborn; once you make a decision, you will not be broken. All qualities of the perfect alphess."

Even before the Healer had finished speaking Pandora was shaking her head in complete and utter disagreement. While she did have a quick tongue and was always ready with a reply, she was no leader. Leaders were always born, never made. At least, that's how it was in Pandora's mind. With her reluctance to help others she could never become a successful leader because she would always feel like a fake. Almost like a girl playing dress up. The grey fae started to back away and tore her eyes away from the other's.

"Such a thing is not what I am." She replied with such certainty that it would convince most others to simply quit.
Back to top Go down
Kyan
Shimmering Nova
Shimmering Nova
Kyan

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:26 pm

Kyan shoved her mottled face into the fae's. "You ARE the alpha! It is your DESTINY!" She shouted, staring at the she-wolf. "Stop pretending you aren't. It's getting on my nerves. You will be the Alpha; who else will get the pack straight? Without you it is total and utter chaos!" This reluctant female would listen to her. She had to shout it in her face to get it through the fae's head.
Back to top Go down
☩Hope☩
☩Hope☩

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:22 am

"Yeah, it's pretty similar to that." Hope closed her eyes and yawned shortly after her words. She cracked an eye open when Kali spoke, "Haha, well, I don't mind. It's boring 'round here right now, and so far, you seem to be the friendliest here." She laid down and rolled over on her back, eyes locked onto the sky, "So, how'd you end up here?" It was a stretch of a question to ask someone that they had just meant, but Hope went for it nonetheless. Plus, Kali seemed to be a bit carefree like herself, so knowing her, she wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Silent Night Shadow
Silent Night Shadow
Nightmare

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:25 pm

"You ARE the alpha! It is your DESTINY! Stop pretending you aren't. It's getting on my nerves. You will be the Alpha; who else will get the pack straight? Without you it is total and utter chaos!" Nightmare herd Kyan yell. I dearly hope she wasn't aiming for subtlty.... he thought as he heard Kyan's words practically travel around the clearing in a matter of seconds. Hm.. She must be arguing with that wolf with the likeness to my mother, I assume. But as fiesty as she is, i doubt that its ever a good idea to yell at her. He could tell that she was a wolf of few words, fiesty, has guts...more of a leader. Her eyes only pierced him with more sadness so he moved on to categorizing Kyan. Sharp-tounged, sign of a rough past as he rememberd his scuffles with his birth pack. And possibly able to read minds or my thoughts are that clear on my face...hmm ill ask her once she gets back. Seems a bit busy convincing an alpha. He let a small grin appear on his face as he paciently waited, just looking from wolf to wolf as if to memorize or to compare.
Back to top Go down

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:05 pm

"Eh, long story short I found a wolf and was completely bored." Kali plopped down onto the hard surface. Kali scanned the forest her slightly large ears swiveling back and forth, her black nose twitching. She caught scent of coyote, a bear some distance away, and some muskrat nearby. Maybe I'll go snacking later. She licked her chops at the thought. "So, how did you get here?"
Back to top Go down
☩Hope☩
☩Hope☩

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:43 pm

She chuckled, "Me? I was just hunting around, then I heard some voices and smelt some unfamiliar scents... My curiosity got the better of me, and I came to check it out." Hope not dare mention what she was actually hunting for, because if she did so, Kali may have found it very strange. If she guessed right, Kali would have just thought of it as prey. Nothing more, nothing less. "Hungry?" The she-wolf noticed the opposite licking her chops in a hungry manner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starry Silence Pack :: Starry Night Pack RolePlay :: The Densite-
Jump to: