Starry Silence Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The stars are silent, but we fill the night air with our songs.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules for the Starry Silence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pandora
Shining Star - Alpha Female
Shining Star - Alpha Female
Pandora

Wolf's Information
Health:
Rules for the Starry Silence Left_bar_bleue300/300Rules for the Starry Silence Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Rules for the Starry Silence Empty
PostSubject: Rules for the Starry Silence   Rules for the Starry Silence I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:01 pm

✩ We ask that you know the WolfQuest rules and be sure to follow them here.

✩ Do not double or triple post on this forum or on the pack's website. It is considered SPAM - simply edit your original post.

✩ All of the ideas for the Starry Silence Pack belong to me (Pandora; Ripping Winds). Please do not take anything without my permission.

✩ I would appreciate it that as a member of the pack you will post here on the WolfQuest thread at least twice a week to keep the pack active and so that I know you're active.

✩ Show every everyone respect, no matter their rank.

✩ You are allowed to change your character but please PM me or Hector first so we can approve it and let everyone know.

✩ If there are any problems with any other members, let me know. Either high ranking officials or myself will deal with the problem in a timely manner.

✩ If you must take an extended leave, let me know and I will place you on an Excuse for Absence (EfA).

✩ We ask that you refrain from using excessive chat speak.

✩ You may not have multiple accounts for the pack. It just gets too confusing; only one character per person.

✩ No insta-kills in the RolePlay. You may have fights but keep them fair!

✩ No Mary-Sue or Gary-Stu characters.

✩ This pack has no tolerance of any kind of swear or curse words; this includes the chat box, this also includes slang and cursing in other languages.

✩ Please refrain from using sexual and religious references on the site.

PLEASE POST ON THIS TOPIC TO SHOW ME AND HECTOR THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE RULES.
Back to top Go down
https://starry-silence-pack.rpg-board.net

Rules for the Starry Silence
Page 1 of 1