Starry Silence Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The stars are silent, but we fill the night air with our songs.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ideas for the Pack: Roleplays, fourms, ranks etc.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ameerie
Radiant Supernova
Radiant Supernova
Ameerie

Wolf's Information
Health:
Ideas for the Pack: Roleplays, fourms, ranks etc. Left_bar_bleue200/200Ideas for the Pack: Roleplays, fourms, ranks etc. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Ideas for the Pack: Roleplays, fourms, ranks etc. Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for the Pack: Roleplays, fourms, ranks etc.   Ideas for the Pack: Roleplays, fourms, ranks etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:13 pm

Alrighty I think we should Post our Ideas we have here!

For ideas of Roleplays: We could have:

1. Human Rp

2. Its a Dogs life Rp

3. Off-Topic Rp

4. Cat Rp

5. Magic Rp

Ideas for fourms:

alrighty so for all those Rp's up there the fourm could be call OthervRolePlays or UnRealistic Rolepkays.

Also we could have a contest fourm for pack writtings, drawings, etc. Also the reward should have a speciak color!

Just plain Ideas:

Also, we could have a SSPMOTF (Starry Silence Pack Member Of The Month which would also have a special color fo a month!

We could also have a Rp for Pack Meetings: Rank ups/downs, discussion for improving pack, etc.

Back to top Go down
Kyouya
Shining Star - Alpha Male
Kyouya

Wolf's Information
Health:
Ideas for the Pack: Roleplays, fourms, ranks etc. Left_bar_bleue300/300Ideas for the Pack: Roleplays, fourms, ranks etc. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Pack: Roleplays, fourms, ranks etc.   Ideas for the Pack: Roleplays, fourms, ranks etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:47 am

I don't think Pandora has created Other RP topic ideas because, out of experience, we both know how pack dominating they can be. But we'll have a talk about it.

We are already thinking about holding a competition, and still discussing what it should be.

But the MOTM could be a possibility - I'll have a talk with Inky about it
happie
Back to top Go down
Ameerie
Radiant Supernova
Radiant Supernova
Ameerie

Wolf's Information
Health:
Ideas for the Pack: Roleplays, fourms, ranks etc. Left_bar_bleue200/200Ideas for the Pack: Roleplays, fourms, ranks etc. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Pack: Roleplays, fourms, ranks etc.   Ideas for the Pack: Roleplays, fourms, ranks etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:21 pm

Lol great we can consider a MOTM!
Back to top Go down
.:Kali:.
Star Hidden in the Shadows
Star Hidden in the Shadows
.:Kali:.

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Pack: Roleplays, fourms, ranks etc.   Ideas for the Pack: Roleplays, fourms, ranks etc. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Ok just a random idea to just throw out there what if we had a second chatbox that our packs allies could get on to meet the rest of our pack or hang out
Back to top Go down
Kyouya
Kyouya

Wolf's Information
Health:
Ideas for the Pack: Roleplays, fourms, ranks etc. Left_bar_bleue300/300Ideas for the Pack: Roleplays, fourms, ranks etc. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Pack: Roleplays, fourms, ranks etc.   Ideas for the Pack: Roleplays, fourms, ranks etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:53 pm

.:Kali:. wrote:
Ok just a random idea to just throw out there what if we had a second chatbox that our packs allies could get on to meet the rest of our pack or hang out

Kali-san, when you want to discuss a new idea - please create a new topic for it so we can discuss it and not confuse it with the current debate and discussion.

Second of all; it is not possible to create a second chat box, and I don't think we would need to since the pack companions roleplay with us anyway. And, as pack members, we would just be using the first chatbox anyway.

Locking topic as questions have been answered.

lock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the Pack: Roleplays, fourms, ranks etc.   Ideas for the Pack: Roleplays, fourms, ranks etc. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas for the Pack: Roleplays, fourms, ranks etc.
Page 1 of 1